Dad, Thanks For the Encouragement

I am so lucky to have the parents assigned to me. With all their unwavering devotion to doing the best they could to raise me and my siblings the right way, keep us in food, clothes, good health, and spiritually founded, I managed to cause problems along the way. Just think if I had of been given not so dedicated parents. Boy, I am a lucky guy. Dick and Norma just finished a cruise on a big ship that went through the Panama Canal amongst other places as they celebrated their 60th anniversary. Wow.

Eye of GOD


My sister Martha sent this picture. I was on a distribution list, you know, one of those "don't break the chain" emails. You are supposed to spend 60 seconds just doing nothing but looking at the picture. If you click on the picture to get the large view it will be easier to look at. Something happened when I looked at it but don't want to tell you what it is because a different thing may happen when you stare at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!