GreenGoGreenGoGreenGoGreen

The season is at its best for getting outside and doing things, like riding a bike, walking, and golfing. I am sitting in the very large box. It holds a lot of things and people. It is one city block wide and long and stands 11 stories high. This box is a comfortable place to have to come to each day considering I have to be someplace each day. But today I would like to be about on my bike riding free. When the first cold blast comes from the north and makes the outdoors cold, I will have the big warm box to come sit in during the day and will be glad I sit in a big huge box each day.


Cool Ride
The guy who climbed off this bike and hurriedly got off, locked it and ran like he was late to class must have borrowed his girlfriend's ride. Whatever it takes I always say. (Click on pic to enlarge)

Green Power

She said we should go green. I've been thinking about that. Why haven't I done it already? In your Wal*Mart, or Target, or Walgreen's, or anyplace that sells things, have seen how many batteries are for sale? A bunch. They disappear when they are dead, and make room for new ones to go into my bicycle lights, camera, mp3 player, flashlight and all. They disappear into an ooze of butter that will smear the planet. We should go green.
Very soon I am going to shop for a battery charger and rechargeable batteries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!