Disfrutarlas, Disfrutarlas, Disfrutarlas, Disfrutar

Pebbles Hills Road Warrior
While heading to my parents house after church we saw this inspiring traveler clipping along pretty quickly until he had to stop at the traffic signal like the rest of us. Notice that he uses his hands to pedal the bike which tells me that he has no use of his legs, which tells me that he is going to still get around the best that he can, which tells me that the next time I see him I hope I am on my bike so I can ride up next to him and say, "hey, you are totally awesome".


Parents Lookin Soo Good

My mom and dad recently went on a cruise. This picture was taken on the boat, but I wonder just where on the earth they were at that time. They were celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. How cool is that? This grand couple raised 8 children who are now scattered out all over the world. Way to go mom and dad, your love has spread far and wide.


Trick Or Threat, the candy is neat

Here is My Marcy, the one on the right, showing her friend. Jack is going to help with passing out the candy this coming Wednesday. I helped them with rehearsal by letting them give me some candy. They work pretty well as a team.


Quote For The Day
"Amor, Pesetas, y tiempo para disfrutalas". I love it when my love wanders through Target and says disfrutarlas in all the different ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!