Cool Ride

Here in Austin, the weather may be finally cooling off. 64 degrees doesn't sound like that should be considered cool to me, but my skin says it is, especially when I go through low water crossings. Don't get me wrong though, I am enjoying the break from the furnace blasting heat, and one of the reasons I decided to stay in this part of the world is because of the mild winters.

When I get live with my wife and children in El Paso, I wonder what the cool temps at a much higher elevation will feel like. Actually, it's hard waiting to find out. I'm ready now, but still getting all the ducks lined up. I have children, grandchildren, and a great grandchild here too, but we all know it is time for me to make the move. I love all my family.

Living in and around the Austin area for some 27 years has been a cool ride of sorts. The water, the trees, the music scene, the combined political and university culture, and good ole boy Texas mannerisms. Now looking back, the weather didn't have much to do with it at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!