L-Attitude

Today is the the plane part of my commuting. I get on the Southwest at 5:50 today and get home at 6:15, or there abouts.
That would be starting at:
30°08'52.9"latitude by: 97°47'32.32" longitude
and ending at:
31°46'23.57" by:106°17'35.76" Lat, lon, give or take a couple of seconds.
All I have to do now is stay busy for the rest of the day so the time will get here quicker.

Looks Kinda Comfortable
Looking down on this pretty white saddle looks like it would be good for a cruise to the ACL Festival, or or to the Shady Hollow, but I wouldn't want to ride far on it. It makes the bike look tricked out though.

Picture Collection Time
I need to go to Mom and Dad's house to get the pictures of their cruise because I want one or two on the right side of this site. Cousin Bob is going town, maybe I can get a picture of him too. He is actually going to be performing in Oddessa. I don't know exactly what his performance is about but he goes by the handle of Harmonica Bob. Check out his web site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!