Midnight Oil

There are somewhere around a half a million people in California who have been evacuated from their homes. Fires are burning the whole place up. That means animals are probably moving around also, pets under care, wild species on their own, and people can't go back home to get that precious item they forgot. The helicopters are flying big buckets of water in the high winds. I pray that the inferno spares all living creatures.
This morning the Texas Hill Country is under a red flag warning for high winds and potential fire hazard. I don't know if this area is as much like a tender box as that in California.
Unscrambled cube
Brand new, never been turned. When I read various web sites about the Rubik's Cube,the words algorithms and permutations are used a lot. Hmmmm, makes me think that one has to be pretty smart to solve this puzzle if you have to know what those big words mean. I think I am out to prove them wrong, just give me a few days. Now-a-days instructionals makes it to where all you have to do is be able to memorize moves and sequences.

Pictures of children
I haven't talked to my oldest daughter yet this week, but she is planning to come over for a visit either today or tomorrow, bringing my great granddaughter with her. I am ready. Shawneen, I have new batteries in the camera.

On A Cryptic Note
She told me she gave me something no one else has. I say she has given me many more things than anyone has.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!