Camera Shy

I'm shy one camera due to the fact that I left it in the back pack after last Sunday's flight back to Austin. I missed an opportunity yesterday to take a picture of a seasoned ole guy on his unique setup. His attire and general look made me think he was an antique professor, but I will never know. And even if I did have my camera and if it were working right, a picture would have told one story, but probably not THE story. Anyway, I've gotten to where I want to give you a picture or video clip to look at to go along with the words that land on the page.


Riding seems so foriegn to me today. I haven't been on a bicycle on almost an entire week. A sad looking emoticon goes here.


Marcy will be here this Friday and getting ready to visit children, grandchildren, and great grandchild makes happy. An happy looking emoticon goes here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!