Fog And Drizzle

Fog and drizzle this morning is supposed to go away about midday, but I chose not to ride in the muck today because of Christmas lunch. And my sweetheart is coming to town this evening, so added preparation time for her arrival will be increased if I drive.
Then I run across this video and think that a little fog and drizzle isn't much of a deterent after all.



Do you remember the panniers I made out of kitty litter boxes a couple of years ago? I think there is a picture of them someplace back in the archives. I learned that the litter boxes had a short vibration life, that is, the plastic would become brittle and crack apart after a few miles of bouncing down the road.
But below is a clip of some creative people trying to make good use of plastic shopping bags. Check it out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Two awesome vids! Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!