More Sweets Please

One thing I am sure of, I've had my fill of sweets and good food these past this holiday season. As I sit up here in the computer room, my brain is wondering what's in the kitchen for me to eat. Should it be something like ham and tamales, pumpkin pie, or imported exotic candies? One of the nice things about hosting a supper is that, you get to keep the left overs if there are any. The pumpkin pie Aunt Pat made is long gone, some cake left, a store bought pie waiting, and then there is all the "real food" to dig into. Life is good. For now I don't want to see or think about a scale. I will work on the weight issue later. What are new year resolutions for anyway.
Steph made the beautiful Ginger Bread House in addition to the Cranberry Cake,(real yummy)and the muy sabroso Posole, which you can't see because we ate it all up. Perhaps the house will be next,but it is such a work of art.
My Marcy stations herself at the foot of the tree to make sure that everyone gets their gift handed to them.This is our first Christmas together. I am having so much fun, I think I'll do about 30 more just like it. Thank you Love for being You.



Maria, Pat, Mom, Dad. All of us sitting in a big circle after an awesome Christmas Eve meal.


Steph and Greg hanging out over a cup of coffee.










So, here it is Christmas morning, we are sitting around with a log in the fireplace and enjoying the togetherness and blessings. Pretty soon we will get up and go to church, but for now we are chillin and smilin.
April
Matthew













(click pictures if you want to see them enlarged)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!