No Day To Ride?

With dense fog in some areas and drizzling rain I figured this would be a good day to not ride. Then with traffic on the interstate at a near standstill I thought maybe I should have ridden after all, the arrival time would be about the same. Then with watching all the tricky moves motorists were making to get a couple of cars ahead in the line, I thought well, it's a good day to not get run over, so it was a good day not to ride. Then when I was talking to Marcy outside, our daily good morning chat, Jon P rides up on his single speed cool ride and parks his bike right where mine is supposed to be, I decided It would have been a good day to ride. So back and forth I go. Maybe I should drive to the apartment at lunch and ride back, that way I can get both driving time and riding time in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!