Let Me Not Forget

I hope I remember how to ride when that day comes. If I do remember how to ride when that day comes, I bet it will be a lot of fun. I remember having to take breaks in the past, then having such a good feeling when I get back on the machine. In the last year every time I am in El Paso parts and can see Anderson Mountain to the east in the distance, it gives me a comfortable old feeling. I am not sure I know exactly what it's supposed to feel like when folks say "like going back home" but when I see that mountain and when I get back on the bike after a spell of not riding, that feeling comes to my mind.
The weather is nice here in Austin today, cool but nice. The fact that I have a part time job after my regular job on Thursday is what prevents me from riding today. Tomorrow my Marcy is coming for the weekend and getting into the spirit of that precedes the Christmas spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!