Cool

The temperature this morning was so nice. I keep thinking that the coolness will be gone for many months pretty soon giving way to the Texas summer furnace, so I am compelled to acknowledge these precious remaining mornings. I wonder how many rolling power outages we will experience this summer? I am hearing that the stock holders with EXXON-MOBIL are going to be questioned about their environmental initiatives upon the announcement of their bazillion dollar profits.

Familiar

Martha, if you are reading this, thanks for the great chat on the phone last evening. The rest of ya'all, this is my brilliant sister. We are going to join up with a whole slew of siblings, their offspring, parents, and anyone else that isn't embarrased to claim attachment to our family in July in the Black Hills area of South Dakota. I am trying to find a good way to take my bicycle on the bus with me. If anyone has any ideas, I am surely open to some education in hauling bikes around the country on a bus.
Besides, when I go on my ten day trip to El Paso, I will have to transport the bike and trailer back to Austin, by then I would like to have some experience.

Precipitation

There is threat of heavy thunder and rain today and the rest of this week. Do ya think I should get one of those little rain jackets?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!