A Hundred and Something

There is this movie/documentary out there called "Share the Road" . A very cool movie that I think even most non bike riding people would like. If you local bike shop sells it, it will be a good one for you to put in your collection of DVD's. Even though I am a bonafied bicycle commuter, I am going to change the name of this blog to something more in tune with my plans to make a tour across the desert of Texas. That's right. Leave the spot to where the greenery is waning going west, go further west to desert sand and scrubs. In September, some hundred and something days from now. I've got a map and a plan and even perhaps a partner or two. And as I may have already said yesterday or sometime, I will start a thinking out loud dialog on this blog, and as always open to any suggestions, thoughts, and input.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!