The Time Has Come

The time is now. I am seeking creative help in making this blog a little dressier so I will be held to a better standard of writing in it, making the focus of the upcoming 700 mile, plus or minus just a few, to El Paso. I have lots going on between now and that time in late September, so there should be not shortage of topics for me to spew with. Yeah, and I think I am going to get me one of those "donate" buttons and see if anyone wants to help me pull this trip off with a little more ease. Already, Hill Abell has been the man in offering a bicycle and trailer at a very fair price. I will acknowledge Mr. Abell and his company more in time because I think everyone should visit one of his stores at least once in their life.
I am pretty sure nobody reads this little site, but if you do and have any experience in bicycle touring for more than one week at a time and have any tips, advise, or encouragements, please feel free to send them my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!