Ride Blogging

Too bad I can't blog while I ride because that is when some of my best thoughts pass through my mind. Then when I get here with my fingers on the keyboard, all that creative thinking is gone.
My 52 miler this morning was nice. I happened onto some familiar riders, some that I had ridden with 8 or 10 years ago. It's nice to see some people keep up a good habit year after year. I, on the other hand, seem to come and go with good habits, but I am really glad to be back to cycling. I started up last August as an act of disobedience to the the shackles of the oil machine which turned out to be a great re-awakening to the wonderful joys of cycling.

If you haven't seen the documentary on HBO, "Bagdad ER", you should. Everyone should. Enough said about it, except that tomorrow is a chance to thank all the military persons you see for going through or potentially going through some of this newer kind of war.

I'm not a veteran and I am not going to pretend that I know all about war, but watching that documentary has me really feeling for the men and women who are there and have been there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!