Cadence

The rainyest month of the year is living up to its standard as we have already had more rain than average. Just my luck to build a neat little water proof pannier in plenty of time for it to fatigue and develop cracks from all the viabration and bouncing it has received in the last couple of months, to then decide to purchase a Jandd grocery pannier that is really sweet, but isn't worth a hoot for keeping thnigs dry. Large zip lock bags are the answer this morning, but it didn't rain coming in. Maybe I will get a taste of moisture on my way home this afternoon/early evening.
Saul, if you are reading this, I read your article in the newRacing Post. Well, I read most of it. I will finish the article sometime today as I get glance chances throughout my regular working routine. Also, I have been doing some shopping around to find the right bike for my trip to El Paso, and I am not so sure the Long Haul Trucker is the way to go. I came by to talk about it yesterday, but decided not to interrupt your visit with your brother from Japan. We have plenty of time to talk business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!