Adorably Faith

Faith is Bee-utiful
I'd like to say that my great granddaughter looks just like me, but I know that I am not really that cute. Isn't this little person just adorable.






36 Months

When the expiration date on a car battery comes it is pretty much on the money. Marcy's car won't start this morning and needs a jump. One thing we don't have that we should have is jumper cables. That will be taken care of this weekend. It bothers me that I am not there to help my wife when this sort of situation comes up. I know she is a big girl and has had to deal with these type things before I came along, but that doesn't change the way I feel.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for putting such a cute baby's picture's up! he he

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!