Red Chili Peper

Today marks a milestone of sorts for me. Over the weekend I put together my Burly "Fox Hollow" bike that has the compact drive. That hand welded steel frame is a beautiful machine. This morning I road the 375 loop in El Paso. In the cool morning air and higher elevation than I am used to, 30 miles was a pretty good workout for me. Half way through the first leg, I saw a shiny red pepper just laying there on the side of the shoulder. It looked like art work. I hope it's there tomorrow. I hope I ride the loop again tomorrow.






I'me still thinking about the wedding day/night. Marcy, Me, Dad, and Bux

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you got to take that ride,

I LOVE the picture!!!!!! Everyone looks GREAT! Marcy is soooo beautiful!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!