I Bought That Book

In the last few posts, I've reported on my rides in to work. They have been very pleasant. It gets boring talking about how nice it is to ride, because I keep saying the same thing over and over. But riding in is so enjoyable and riding back at the end of the work day is equally enjoyable. Even when I have a negative experience. Maybe everyone has enjoyable commutes, regardless the form of transportation, but they just don't feel the need to talk about it. It is taken for granted. Actually, there is noting special about riding a bike to work, you don't see people with car commuting blogs, do you?
Bicycle riding will, hopefully play a big part of the rest of my days. Life for all of us brings kaleidoscopic changes, with some periods being faster than others. This period of my life the kaleidoscope is moving and changing very fast with brilliant and exciting colors. I will be moving back to my home town to live with my family. I am so ready to settle down and be with my wife permanently and our two children. I will be leaving family here, two daughters and their children and spouses, so I will have good reason to come back for visits. I will be getting close to my parents again, and a daughter, grandchildren and yes, great grandchildren. As I write this my concentration is slipping and I am visualizing a bicycle wheel spinning and as I focus on the blur of the spokes my kaleidoscope image fades in, also spinning. God has provided me with an awesomely exciting life that never gets boring.


Diamonds and Knuckles
I got behind this car on my way home yesterday. That happened to be the one long light in my commute. After looking at the brass knuckles and diamonds, I thought maybe the car was advertising some kind of violent oriented material. After going to the web site, I don't think that's what its about. More like decals or graphics. I wonder if he can do bicycle decals?

I heard that some people get killed over the diamond trade in Africa.










the children the world who almost break become the adults who save it
That link to Post Secrets that's on the right sidebar has some very interesting stuff in it. At least it is interesting to me, and a few million others. I bought the newest book and find it a very fascinating and thought provoking book. So, what this guy does, I think, is post the secrets he receives. People send him their secrets then on Sunday he puts them on his blog. I wonder what the limit is? How many secrets do you have?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!