In the Jungle, The Mighty Jungle

Another great ride in to the work place this morning. Today I ride back to the apartment at lunch to get the auto because of my night job. I choose not to ride home from that part of the city late at night.
Typically when I get inside the garage during a normal day's routine, I sit on a three legged stool to remove my shoes. As soon as my shoes are off I sit there and look around with the garage door still up. I can see and hear the traffic outside and see my bike leaning against the wall. That bike just brought me through 10 miles of grinding city traffic, provided a great forum for thinking, and exercising. So there I just sit, thanking my bike thanking my God and just feeling so grateful for this life I've been given. I've heard over the years that when we get those endorphins flowing, we get a happy high. I suppose that is a great part of why I feel the way I do at the end of each day's commute, but who gave me those endorphins?
How Bazaar
At last Sunday's Christmas Bazaar inside the El Paso Convention center, there was plenty to shop for and the grazing excellent. My Marcy is trying out some kind of cherry chili dip, Yummmy.

Have you started thinking about Christmas yet?






LIONESS QUEEN
When a mother lion watches over her cubs and has cause to roar in the urban jungle, most all the time the noise goes unheard. Like a dark damp Forrest, the asphalt, the concrete, and the buzzing of inhabitants, absorb her cry like egg crates in a recording studio.
But don't mess with the cubs of Queen Mother Lioness From The Dunes Of The East, for when she raises to her feet and her back muscles flex, her bellow can be heard throughout the land. When the first boom reaches the ears, the population crouches to the suddenness and the returning re verb echo haunts those who so dared to harm any member of her young brood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!