Winding Head Winds

The cold from predicted for today wasn't really cold, 62°, but the wind was blowing hard toward the south. As I rode into this gusty blow, I noticed bus riders and other pedestrian type of folks wearing their big jackets and hoods. Trudging into this breeze added about 12 minutes to my commute. The leg workout was good and I only hope that the wind is still blowing (and in the same direction) when I start for the apartment at quitting time. I am looking for the payback. I would like to ride home like Pee Wee Herman with my feet propped up onto the handle bars being pushed by the wind and saying Heyhey.

I Have The Wedding Pictures
I finally got smart and sprung for the digital version of the wedding pictures. There are a lot of them which makes choosing favorites difficult. As time rocks on, I will be posting some of mine and Marcy's favorites.

I am thinking that we are a great looking couple, how about you?



Elegant Dancers, My Mom And Dad
I am thinking these two make a great looking couple too. They have been practicing their life dance for 60 years now. That's why they move so smooth, which is a good ecample to follow.






Part Time Job
I interviewed with Jeanette last night for a babysitting job. I think it went well, so we will see when it is that I get to take care of Corbin while she goes to the gym.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! TWO GREAT LOOKING couples!!!!!! Grandma and Grandpa look so amazing after 60 years!!!!! They are my role models!!!

Marcy is SOOOOO beautiful!!!

Shawneen

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!