Sweeping The Sands Of Time

The ride in was nice but the light rain surprised me half way through the commute. The temps being in the upper middle 60's wasn't a concern but not making things like my phone, camera and wallet was. But all is well, it was a light rain and nothing got too wet. Quite refreshing actually.


Don't Leave Home Without A Camera
Another wonderful and fast weekend has gone by. Marcy, Matthew and I went to watch April at the higher level volleyball tryouts. It was a blast, April is a good volleyball player. What an exciting sport. You Go Girl.
The weekend had a special bonus by getting to see Monica, Christy, Kayla, David, Seth and Abraham when we went over to visit my parents for a bit Sunday afternoon. (A picture belings here)Of all times for me not to have the camera, that was not a good one.


From Wrath To Hiding
Friday on my way back to the apartment, I encountered this lady coming out of one of the side streets onto Congress Avenue, a road that I travel virtually its entire distance twice a day (up and back)each work day. For the most part, this is a friendly road. Yes there is a rush hour and traffic gets crazy at times, but I like to think of it as a "Complete Street". That is, Cars, trucks, bicycles, pedestrians, mortorcycles, and anyone using the streets and tributaries, have a tolerance for each other. If she had of known that she had to stop at a traffic signal and that I was going to snap her picture, she may have thought better of it. What I was interested in is her license plate number so I could send her a friendly note in the mail. I know her name and where she lives because I use a service called public data dot com. Her initials are G.A.S. and she lives in North Austin close to Mopac and Spicewood Springs Road. She will be given a link to this posting.

(click pic to enlarge)
I won't go into the details of her actions too much, other than she shows behavior signs of being a potentially dangerous person because her road rage mechanism kicks in at the drop of a hat. But it goes like this: I was traveling south on congress, she was wanting to turn south from a side street, and she had to wait two seconds for me to go by just like it was any other vehicle. Her arm, body, moving mouth, and facial machinations were most unfriendly. All one has to do is be in the same area as she is during her travels, to get her unleashed. Enough about that. Good day to you Ms. G.A.S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!