Guys Night In

The ride in this morning was another meditative 10 miler. These days it will be long sleeve weather. I never cease to appreciate my bike and the ability to move great distances on my own physical power. I heard about an accident that was stopping traffic at Slaughter Lane and the Interstate North access road. That's an artery where the majority of the suburban folks living south need to come through. It's where I need to come through also, but I don't get caught in a parking lot. I think on days like this, I actually arrive to work in less time than an automobile commuter.



We're having a ball


And we are looking at you

Corbin took a little snooze, I was on watch.



Last night Corbin and I got to hang around together watching sports on TV and talking about the latest news. The good news is that we agreed on most things and those couple that we didn't we were able to talk it out.
Oh, and something to note, I changed a diaper for the first time in, say, some 20 years.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What good looking boys! I can see the resemblance, Grandpa..
Anonymous said…
TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!