TexasMexicoNewMexico

My ride in this morning was nice and cool with a bit of a breeze in my face. When I ride to the apartment later on I hope the breeze is still in the same direction.

As I write this, my sweetheart is getting ready to drop the children off at school and get herself to work. My time is an hour later so I've got a head start on her. I wonder what she's laughing at?




Gorilla
I ran into my son-in-law the other day at Wal*Mart while I was looking for some good glue to repair my bicycle lock with. He told me to get some Gorilla Glue. He was right, that stuff is good glue. Thanks Jeff.

Happy Travelers

Yesterday during my noon walk about I saw the guy and the dog, you know from day before yesterday's pic. I got the back view of them and spoke of them possibly be travelers, and having anywhere on the planet as their permanent address. Well that part was right, the traveling. Jimmie and Maggie are their names. They rode all the way from Fort Something in Colorado, thinking about going to Arkansas, but will hang around Austin until they decide where to go next. Staying warm becomes an important deciding factor this time of year. Both Jimmie and Maggie are very nice and gentle beings.


Yesterday's Crazies

Yes, since yesterday was Halloween, I have to put a photo of some of the folks around here at work that go all out with their costumes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!