Advanced Retardation

50 miles today, 75% loaded with panniers.
And boy what a workout, shows I have some preparation work to do in the next couple of months. I whupped, but boy was it fun.

Lots of riders showed up this morning, trying to stay up with the main group for the first 25 miles is what done me in. And then when I jumped into the San Marcos River and cooled the core, it made want to take a nap. But as you know I couldn't do that because I had to make the 25 mile return trip. A delightful hard riding day was had by all

I am also working on retarding the advancement of my state of retardation. I know there is an equation out there someplace that can help me figure this out.

I think it is at least 100 degrees today, don't leave home without your water bottle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!