Working Lights

Blue Velvet Backdrop, such a pretty shade of blue. Silver sliver piece of moon gently curled shining. Up and right a diamond Venus set, a jewler would die to be able to display his gems in such a fashion. If you were up that early this morning to see that priceless scene, you're as crazy as I am.

Buggsy
The bugs sure did like me lights this morning ...... I thought that only happens to cars. It must have been a beetle that hit me in the chest, boy that dude hit hard. I bet he was glad I wasn't a windshield.

Question For You
Is there really something going on with this global warming? I really want to know what you think. Does the human race and its techno advances, planes, trains and automobiles have an affect on the tender balance that keeps this flying ball so alive? Was the earth like this before? Say, a thousand years ago? You know 1 degree warmer?

Hint
History repeating itself is nothing new, the Dark Prince in the backset is dooming you, and you smile with pleasure. Do you know who you are?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!