OZONE ACTION

No, the ozone isn't acting up again, it's depleting. In theory you are the one who is in action because you are doing something about it, like say riding a bus to work. Heaven forbid I mention the 'B' word, because I already know you either like or don't like riding the beautiful spinner steed to work and back.

More people are starting to ride the bus here, work, and they are finding it pretty nice. Yes, the same folks I would hear trash talking about how unpleasant riding a city bus to get around are indeed having a good time with it. One guy the other day had to drive his pickup truck because of an appointment was actually bemoaning the fact that had to drive. So, I say, give it a try, you might like it. I know the environment will like it in the long run.

Tomorrow I will probably pick up my BOB Yak trailer, thanks to Jesse A.

If I really give it a try tomorrow I can surpass 200 miles for the week. I've only done that once so far this year. Hell, Once ever that I can remember.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ryk,
Excellant advise for those Autin folks who are thinking of a way to say on gas and enjoy a little less stress.
Good job on cycling 200 miles!

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!