I Didn't Know I Knew

I have ridden for so many consecutive days I figured that someday, the right day, I would have to take a rest. Jeff says you have to rest as hard as you work so the legs will come back. As a commuter, I can't adhere to that, but I could take weekends off, if I only would. When I woke up this morning I looked out to the East in the pre-dawn light think the sun should rise in less than half an hour. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because in the ambient light that living on the edge of a city provides, there seemed to be a haze in the distance. I looked down just outside the window to see water gushing like crazy from the rain gutter. A sure enough and badly needed rain was falling on the Central Texas parched floor. Needless to say, the rest comes today. It is now about noon here, (don't pay attention to the time the entry says on the sheet, I haven't corrected that yet) and it looks like no miles today on the bicycle. But I did manage to get about three miles walking to the Home Depot and walMart for some essentials to get me through the weekend. Until later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!