Turning A Coin

For a while this morning, I got a bit worrried. Worried that there isn't anything to worry about. When I got almost half way to work, I realized that I had didn't make sure my wallet was in one of the panniers. "Ya see?" I says to myself, "if you were driving, you could just turn around and go get it". I thought about going back on the bike, I would only loosel a half hour or so. But the traffic gets a little crazier and I didn't want to come in late today. Besides, I rationalized that keeping money out of my pockets for one day could probably be for the best.

Another thought came to me this morning. Just one more reason I like riding, I get to think of all kinds of things. I think of things while in cars also, but the thoughts never stick. They just glance off like a skipping stone on still water. With the family reunion now just over a month away, I suppose it is time to check with all the siblings to see how their plans are going. I am sure the activity agend is being cooked up by some special women, and that is a good thing, because I won't have to worry about it. Maybe this weekend I will think to call everyone.


No rain in site this morning, but a chance this afternoon.

I wonder why my GPS device goes crazy when I pass by the Capitol Building

I think they found the person who ran over that lady cyclist and killed her, then ran

When I got through the doors to my building, I looked down and there was my wallet after all, right where I put it. I just don't remember doing it, one of the pitfalls of getting into too much of a mundane routine.

Of all the coins laying on the table, right now I would like to turn the worry one face down so the give a durn side would stick up........ maybe for just a little while.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I enjoyed your blog today. Glad you had your wallet with you. That is something to worry about.
Take Care,

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!