Treadmill

This morning's 10 miles to work........ Make that 10.1, (but whose being precise?) went by very fast. It was like being stationary, all I was doing was moving my legs up and down and this scenery, a movie set just went by me. There were some good scenes and one not so good. Well, I wouldn't trade the entire scene for anything. You know? Take the good with the bad and the ratio heavily tips to the good. I think bus 1M has a new driver this morning, and doesn't know he is crowding left making it tight for that one cyclist I saw this morning. Me. I thought about calling the bus company, but maybe if his/her crowding persists, I will talk the driver myself. "Look buddy, we both have to use this road, so let's just get along". I can be pretty diplomatic you know?

The best scene this morning though, you know, it goes by me and not me by it, was the one were the lady with the long flowing dress and the long flowing hair is standing right in the middle of the Congress Ave bridge gazing into the neverworld of the dawn with the wistful breeze swirling wisdom around her. Now that was a scene, she's probably from out of town and soaking up Austin like a cherished sweet plum. Austin is a gem, thanks for reminding me Mrs calabash, wherever you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!