New High

I'm tripping out because I just accomplished a new weekly mileage high of 202. I did that once because I commuted for most of the week and then did the MS 150. But this time it was with just riding, riding for transportation, riding for business, and riding for fun. And yesterday I did get in my car and drive it about 15 miles. Hey, I can rationalize that I need to drive the car about once a week to shake out the cob webs, right?

I picked up my Bog Yak trailer Saturday and pulled it around for a few miles. I bought a $14.00 sleeping bag, and plan to borrow some other camping gear. So things are heading in the right direction getting ready for the 10 day journey through the beautiful West Texas Desert.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!