What Were You Doing On June 30, 1948, 9:39 AM?




It's a new world today, but it's a new world every day. The first day is the one that counts, or starts counting. You all have a first day, with subsequent new days from that point on. Happy New World Day to you.

I think our president is repudiating a bunch of stuff. C'mon, really? Nuff said, I don't want to start an intelligent debate about politics because I will lose. But I do know what repudiating is and it didn't just get started last week.

I am glad I made a map book of my trip from Austin to El Paso. I always thought it would take 10 days to make the trip taking a rest day in Fort Davis and 2 contingency days (in case something goes wrong with the plan). With the book, it looks as if it is an 11 day ride, 1 rest day and 1 contingency day. The red line is the official decided upon route, that is until I change it. Again. But it's pretty etched in paper now, but can be changed anytime.

Ok, that's important to me, but more so is that my family reunion is almost here. Next Friday I am going to box the bike for bus travel. I am looking forward to that learning experience. My expectations of how nice it will be to see my parents, sibs, and who they bring are making me excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!