Who Knows Whose Nose............

That is, to say, I don't know why the turn of the crank becomes so important in my life. I just know that it is. The ride in this morning was terrific. Summer is here with of forecast 98 degrees by this afternoon. You don't have to remind this boy from the desert to keep plenty of water in the bottles.

Last Month's Total Mileage: 654

A good goal for me this month would be to go past 700. Next month I am traveling, mileage will diminish. That unless I decide to ride to South Dakota. What a dreamer. But I am seriously thinking about boxing up the touring bike and using it in the Black Hills of South Dakota.

I need to find someone who will teach me to box a bike for travel, the right way.


A Conversation With George Hincapie. Let's root for George. This is a good interview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!