Excuses

When I woke up at 3:00AM to the rythmic sound of rain water dripping on on tin, I knew then that I would probably not ride the new, as of yet unnamed, green Trek today. Windows raised, temperatures nice, payday here, and so much to think about, I lay in bed with the soft drip concert playing background as I mentally prepared my day, which is earlier than the norm. And I am an early bird to begin with.

So I drove today.......... But my legs could use the break anyway.

The month of May totalled 654 bicycle miles and 265 car miles. I think that works out to about 60%/40% for the total of 919 miles. Geez, it's hard to get the car miles down. And today, starting out the month driving? Hoy Ve!

Did you see where Lance was exonerated from Doping?... Again.

Let it rain. We need it. No mud on me today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like you personal log, this will be a good way to track your progress in September. Reviewed your site and like the set up, but what do I know this is the first blogg site I have look at.

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!